Three Cheese Tortellini Bake makes a quick, easy and filling weeknight meal that everyone will love!
- 1 cup sliced baby bella or button mushrooms
- 1tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbs butter or olive oil
- 1 cup baby spinach torn into small pieces (optional)
- 1 24 oz jar of Pasta Sauce
- 1 large bag of frozen tortellini (20 or more oz)
- 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Heat oil or butter in a large skillet over med high heat. Saute mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes. Add in garlic and saute another 3 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce to skillet and continue cooking until sauce is hot.
- Meanwhile, spread frozen tortellini in a large baking dish. Layer torn spinach over tortellini and spoon ricotta cheese on top.
- Spread pasta sauce over tortellini and cheese layer.
- Top pasta sauce with shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 3
Keywords: tortellini, cheese