- 1 Pillsbury Crescents Original 8ct (If you can find the crescent dough sheet – that works even better)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup shredded cheese (your favorite variety)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes cut into slices
- 4 pieces of precooked bacon
- 1 ripe avocado
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread crescent dough out on a lightly oiled baking sheet, pressing perforated seams together to form a solid crust.
- Sprinkle cheese on crust, leaving a 2 inch border around the edge of the crust.
- Top the cheese with sliced tomatoes, 1/2 of the avocado and 3/4 of the bacon (set extra aside for garnish).
- Fold the edges of the crescent crust over, towards toppings.
- Bake for 12 to 20 minutes or until the tomatoes are soft and the crust is golden brown. (Start checking at the 12-minute mark, since everything is precooked, you’re really just looking for the crust to cook all the way through.)
- Remove from pan, slice into squares and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2 squares