This Whipped Cranberry and Walnut Cream Cheese tastes absolutely amazing and you can make it in 5 minutes flat! No more whipped cream cheese from a tub!
- 1 8 oz block of Cream Cheese, room temp
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbs half n half (maybe more)
- Handful (to your taste) of chopped walnuts
- Handful (to your taste) of dried cranberries
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and half n half together until light and fluffy. (Add additional half n half a splash at a time if needed to lighten the mixture.)
- Add cranberries and walnuts and blend until mixed through.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.