This Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe has all the flavors of fall and is the perfect topping for bagels, waffles and so much more!
- 1 8oz block cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tbsp cream or half n half
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 to 3 tsp sugar or equivalent sweetener
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans plus a bit more for garnish
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and cream together until light and fluffy. (Add additional liquid a splash at a time if needed to lighten the mixture.)
- Add pumpkin and pecans and continue whipping until mixed through.
- Place pumpkin cream cheese in fridge until chilled.
- Serve on your favorite bagel or toast.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 2
Keywords: pumpkin, cream cheese, low carb