Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
This easy to make, Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe has all the flavors of fall and is the perfect topping for bagels, waffles and so much more!
Fall is officially here (even though, depending on where you live, the weather might not seem like it) and as we all know in the food world, fall is synonymous with one food – pumpkin!
For me? The day after Labor Day officially marks the start of the fall season and everything becomes pumpkinized in our house- pumpkin spice, pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes and yes, pumpkin cream cheese!
I was looking for some easy ways to add that fall flavor to my food and came up with this easy, versatile whipped pumpkin cream cheese. There are only six ingredients (and you probably already have many of them in your fridge), and it takes just minutes to make – no cooking required – and leftovers can keep for several days.
The pumpkin cream cheese definitely adds yummy flavor to a boring breakfast. My kids LOVED this on bagels – it’s probably one of the breakfasts they’ve been most excited about lately.
I’ll be making it again soon for a big waffle breakfast – I know it’ll be great on waffles. Though, let’s be honest – I pretty much just eat it right off the spoon, lol.
Since it’s so easy to make and keep in the fridge, it’s a great option for busy mornings when we need a grab and go breakfast. (You’d be surprised how many of my kid’s breakfasts are eaten while waiting on the morning school bus!)
DIY Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week! Print
This Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Recipe has all the flavors of fall and is the perfect topping for bagels, waffles and so much more!
- 1 8oz block cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tbsp cream or half n half
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 to 3 tsp sugar or equivalent sweetener
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans plus a bit more for garnish
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and cream together until light and fluffy. (Add additional liquid a splash at a time if needed to lighten the mixture.)
- Add pumpkin and pecans and continue whipping until mixed through.
- Place pumpkin cream cheese in fridge until chilled.
- Serve on your favorite bagel or toast.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe
- Calories: 100
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Protein: 2
Keywords: pumpkin, cream cheese, low carb