- 17 oz package of sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup melted/softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white choc chips
- 1 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, butter and egg.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips, pecans and craisins until everything is well incorporated into the dough
- Place 1 tablespoonful of dough on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. (I like using a Silpat mat.)
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. (don’t overbake)
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!