With just a few ingredients, these White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies may be the easiest and most delicious cookies you make this year. Everyone loves them and they are a perfect cookie for cookie exchanges and neighbor gifting. Don’t forget to print the free blank recipe card at the bottom of the post!
It’s cookie baking time!
Raise your hand if you’re participating in at least one more holiday cookie exchange this year or if you like to bake cookies as gifts for neighbors and friends. Also, raise your hand if you’re running out of time to bake large batches of fancy elaborate Christmas cookies but don’t want to do yet another batch of chocolate chip cookies?
If that’s you (it’s definitely me!), then I have just the recipe for you today! These White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies are easy to make (even if you need tons of them), delicious, and still more exciting than your everyday chocolate chip cookie.
So, first thing’s first…this recipe is so easy!!!!
It uses a prepackaged sugar cookie mix plus a few additional mix-ins.
That’s it! No measuring out flour, sugar, vanilla and 10 other ingredients. Just grab a few packages of sugar cookie mix, mix in some goodies, and you have delicious White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies to share at a holiday party, cookie exchange, gifts for neighbors, friends or co-workers or to leave for Santa.
BTW, can I just say how much I love a cookie exchange? Not only does everyone go home with more cookies than they can eat, we also get all the recipes to bake our favorites again and again.
Other easy cookie recipes and ideas you might like:
- Cinnamon Sugar Pinwheel Cookies
- Easy Peppermint Twist Cookies
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Healthy Banana and Oatmeal Cookies
Since it’s the season of giving, I also created a little bonus for you guys – a free downloadable recipe card! I know you’ll fall in love with these cookies so I wanted to make it easy for you to keep the recipe on hand. I left the recipe card blank so you could use it for any holiday recipe.
Whether or not you decide to make these White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Cookies, I hope you enjoy the recipe card!
Products used and recommended in this post:Print
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Sugar Cookies
- 17 oz package of sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup melted/softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white choc chips
- 1 cup craisins
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie mix, butter and egg.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips, pecans and craisins until everything is well incorporated into the dough
- Place 1 tablespoonful of dough on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. (I like using a Silpat mat.)
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. (don’t overbake)
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: