These Green Smoothie Popsicles are super easy to make and full of nutritious spinach, avocado, and tropical fruits. They taste so yummy, the kids won’t even know that they are getting their vegetables in a popsicle!
- 1 20 oz Jungle Breeze Green Smoothie
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt of choice (you can also use plain yogurt, but you might need to add additional fruit or sweetener – just give it a taste)
- 1 to 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- Add Smoothie, milk and yogurt to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour Smoothie mixture into prepared popsicle molds.
- Add a slice of kiwi to each popsicle.
- Freeze for about 6 hours and enjoy!
The Frozen Garden Green Smoothies are naturally Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Vegan and added sugar-free. Use whatever yogurt, milk works best for your diet.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 40 calories
- Sugar: 5
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 6
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 2