Air fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings are so easy to make! This 2 ingredient recipe makes amazing, crispy wings in just about 35 minutes from frozen.
- 12 Frozen Traditional Bone-In Chicken Wings
- ⅓ Cup Buffalo Sauce
- Place the 12 frozen wings in your air fryer and cook for 35 minutes at 400 degrees.
- After 5 minutes, give them a little shake and toss to move them around a bit. At this point, they will have thawed. It’s not a vital step, but it helps with a more even cooking process.
- Every 10 minutes, give them a toss.
- Once finished cooking, place wings in a bowl that has a lid.
- Add the buffalo sauce to the bowl, place the lid on top, and give them a good shake. If you don’t have a very large bowl, you can do this in batches. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 6 wings
- Calories: 419
- Fat: 30
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Protein: 36
Keywords: air fryer buffalo chicken wings, crispy air fryer buffalo wings,