Who doesn’t love the yummy combination of peanut butter and chocolate in these No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerios Treats?
Throw in a handful of Honey Nut Cheerios and melted marshmallows and you have a match made in heaven!
I don’t know about you guys, but our family has a handful of certain products that we always keep stocked in our pantry for quick snacks. Cheerios and Granola Bars, applesauce, etc…
Today, I’ve got a yummy snack recipe that is incredibly quick and easy to whip up and everyone will love. (Plus it’s perfect for the lunch box!)
How yummy do these No bake Peanut Butter Cheerios look? And they’re no more difficult to make than any other marshmallow cereal treat.
No Bake Peanut Butter Cheerios Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 3 large hunks of Chocolate Almond Bark
- 1 Tbs of shortening or coconut oil
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted.
- Add Cheerios cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. (Be careful, it can be very warm!)
- Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
- Follow directions on Almond Bark package to melt candy. Add 1 tbs of oil or shortening to help thin chocolate.
- Drizzle chocolate over cereal bars.
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.