I’ve got a special treat for you today! I’m sharing this yummy Banana Split Shake Recipe and I’m giving away a Hamilton Beach Wave action Blender! (Blender giveaway courtesy of Hamilton Beach.)
Hamilton Beach sent me their new WaveAction Blender to try out. The WaveAction of the blender is designed to continually force the mixture down into the blades for consistently smooth results. The blender also has an easy pour spout to keep the drips to a minimum and a stir spoon to help mix thicker foods.
(serves 2 to 4)
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- (if using frozen strawberries, you may need to add a few tablespoons of milk to thin out the shake.)
- Combine ice cream, banana, strawberries and chocolate syrup in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Divide shake between glasses. Top with whipped cream and additional chocolate syrup if desired.
- Top with cherry.
*giveaway has ended.
To enter to win the Hamilton Beach WaveAction Blender, fill out the Rafflecopter form below! (US residents only please.)
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.