Thank you to Campbell Soup Company for sponsoring this post! All opinions are mine.
I’ve been working quite a bit lately. I don’t have the best time management skills so in-between my work, kid’s homework and activities and general housekeeping duties, I often find myself scrambling to make a family meal at dinner time. I’m a firm believer in family dinners, so I’m always on the lookout for meal ideas that save me time and effort.
On my last trip to the grocery store, I picked one of the new Campbell’s Soups for Easy Cooking. These new cooking soups are similar to the Cream of Mushroom and Chicken soups we are all familiar with, but they come in a pourable box and already contain the perfect blend of seasonings, allowing me to create delicious homemade meals in thirty minutes or less.
I decided to try out the Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock, which is perfect for pot pies and casseroles. The cooking soups also com in Savory Portobello Mushroom, Sweet Onion, and Mexican Style Tomato. There are some really yummy and easy looking recipes over at Mealsin30.com, so be sure to take a moment and browse around. You might find a new family favorite.
I have these cute little ramekins and haven’t used them yet, so I decided to make Mini Pot Pies. The prep and cook time is the same whether you make mini or a full sized pot pie.
Quick Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- 1 carton (14.5 ounces) Campbell’s® Creamy Herb & Garlic with Chicken Stock Soup
- 2.5 cups cubed cooked chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, green beans, corn, peas), thawed (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1/3 cup mushrooms (optional)
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400°F. In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, vegetables and cheese. (Set aside.)
- In a smaller bowl, stir the milk, eggs and baking mix in a small bowl.
- Grease 4 to 6 ramekins (depending on size- I did use to additional white ramekins.) Add chicken mixture to ramekins.
- Spread the biscuit batter over the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the topping is golden brown.
Like this post? Please pin it!
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: