Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
This yummy S’mores Hot Chocolate Recipe is sponsored by TruMoo. The opinions and texts are all mine.
It’s getting to be that time of the year when we have a few warm days, then a cold front comes through and the temperatures plunge back down to near freezing! (Having these warm days interspersed with the cold days seems like it makes the cold days feel colder!)
I’ve got the perfect treat for both the hot days and the cold days to share today!
Have you seen the new seasonal TruMoo Milk flavor, Chocolate Marshmallow?
The Limited Edition TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk combines the oh-so yummy chocolate and marshmallow flavors into one ready-to-serve drink. What’s so great about the Chocolate marshmallow is it is great served either hot or cold! Perfect for this time of the year!
TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk is available in the dairy case at grocery stores now through the end of February 2015. So be sure to grab some before it’s gone!
Hot outside? Serve it icy cold. Brrr, freezing out? Warm up those frozen fingers and little tummies with a warm and chocolaty mug of TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk!
Just like regular TruMoo, TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk is made with wholesome low-fat white milk, no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup.
TruMoo S’mores Hot Chocolate (recipe from TruMoo)
- 2 cups TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk
- 1/4 cup coarsely broken graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnish: chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows, toasted almonds
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow milk, graham crackers and vanilla until milk is hot.
- Pour into mugs. Garnish with chocolate chips, graham crackers, toasted almonds and mini marshmallows* if desired.
- To heat in microwave oven, combine milk, graham crackers and vanilla in large glass measure. Heat on High 1 minute or until warmed through. Garnish as above.
*If desired, broil mini marshmallows until lightly browned before garnishing.
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: