- Fill your container 2/3 of the way with salt (or sugar or a mix of both).
- Slowly pour in the body wash. Mixing together as you go. You only want the salt to be slightly moistened.
- At this point you can add a couple of tablespoons of the optional oil.
- Let the mixture sit 5 or 10 minutes until the salt “loosens up.”
- Add a little more salt if you think the mixture is too runny.
If you like this type of project and want to see more, you can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.