Welcome back to the party! We’re so happy you are here.
Five Fabric Projects
Retro Gingham Pillow
via Flamingo Toes
Fabric Covered Cookie Tins
via The Boondocks Blog
Skirted Craft Table
via Uncommon Designs
Fabric Mother’s Day Brooch
via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Drop Cloth and Paint Headboard (in French)
via Rever en Couleur
- Be sure to mingle with other party guests.
- Link up all of your creative fun…including recipes, crafts, printables, DIY projects and other fabulous things you’ve been up to on YOUR blog.
- Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- And by linking up to the Inspiration Monday Party you are giving the six blogs, listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- In addition, DO NOT LINK any stock photography. Links will be removed without notification.
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.