I’ve been playing with the hemline and shape of my tank top pattern. By widening the bottom and changing the shape of the hem, I’ve come up with a new and really cute version!
I’m not exactly sure what this hemline is called, but I’ve been seeing it all over. It turned out so cute, I think I’m going to try one in my size.
She loves these little kitty stuffed animals!
- My Sewing Machine: SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist
- My Serger: Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger or you can just use Pinking Shears
- Rotary Cutter
- I love my large ruler and large cutting mat, but you may prefer to start of with a smaller Cutting set
- Dritz Dual Purpose Marking Pen and Fray Check
- Ball Point needles
- Singer walking foot or universal walking foot
- Blind hem foot.
- Wonder clips (I didn’t use these in the post, but they are just awesome!
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: