Favorite Recipes of 2012
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I really enjoyed going back and looking at all my old sewing and crafting posts yesterday, there is so much good stuff on the blog that gets forgotten about.
I wanted to take a moment and look back at my top recipe posts for 2012. Here they are starting with the most popular:
1. Crock Pot Chicken Teriyaki: This is a delicious recipe to make in the crock pot- so good! Part of the reason it has been so popular (other than being so darn good) is it’s been shared on Pinterest quite a bit, plus featured on ivilliage and Orgjunkie.com.
2. Peanut Sesame Noodles (Lightened up) This is another good one and diet friendly to boot! (Heck, they’re all good…) This recipe was featured on Yahoo!Shine and earned me a little interview on yahoo!Shine Food.
3. Healthy Chocolate Dip (Made with a super secret ingredient, you will love feeding it to your kiddos!)
4. BLT Pinwheels: These are great for a light dinner or after school snack. (Don’t they look so colorful on that white plate?)
5. Cheesy Chicken and Yellow Rice: Another great crock pot meal.
6. Easy Fried Rice w/ Chicken: This meal can be made in as little as 15 minutes and is a great way to use up leftover chicken or rice.
8. Ham and Cheese Stromboli: Another super easy meal with big impact for those busy weekday nights…
10. Spring Basket Cookies: Finally, one lonely little dessert recipe made the list… I don’t make to many desserts because, being the one home all day, I tend to eat the majority of whatever I make. (Working on my self discipline is high in the list for 2013.)
A few other recipes from 2011 actually ranked a little higher than some of the ones listed above, but I left them out of my top 10 since they were from the year before (No Bake Mini Cheese Cakes, Meat Loaf Muffins, Mom’s Taco Salad with Fritos, Ham Cheese and Hash Brown Fritatta.)
What you see above is really just a few of the recipes on the blog. If you have a few moments,you may want to browse my 100+ recipes. I have them listed in my drop down menu bar at the top of my blog.)
Thanks for stopping by everybody and Happy New Year. I wish for many blessings to you and your family in the year 2012!
If you like what you see, you might enjoy following my blog. You can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.
Wow, I can't decide what to try first, Lovely recipes! New follower on fb, pinterest, twitter and GFC. Would love for you to stop by and follow me if you like what you see, memoriesbythemile.com
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile
I am so glad I found this from Jo-Lynne's linky! I love your recipes. They are healthy, easy, and look delicious! I pinned a few. Happy 2013!
What a great post, and gorgeous photos. I have copied several recipes down to try! Thanks for linking up. 🙂
Yum! Love your blog! I would love for you to visit my linky party going on now at http://wallisfarmsdailywalk.blogspot.com/2013/01/blog-post.html
Have a great day!
You had me at healthy chocolate dip 🙂 … lol. Thanks for the idea, I love the surprise ingredient my boys would never know the difference!
It all looks wonderfully yummy! Thanks for linking up to our Strut Your Stuff Saturday link party! We want to wish you a very Happy New Year! -The Six Sisters
Yummy share, the garnishing is too too lovely which just add to the look of the dish, just trying to cook few of them, filled with excitement to try them out!!!!
Great collection! I'd love you to come link this up at my Pin Me Linky Party.
Thanks for linking up! Can't stop staring at the Teriyaki Chicken! YUM! I am now following you via GFC, Pinterest, Twitter, & FB! Diana
Looks yummy! You should add the ziplist recipe widget to your recipes,