These easy Banana Cream Pie Bars are so INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS! With a homemade pecan crust, layers of bananas, pudding and whipped cream, they’re perfect for any occasion. (Bonus: It’s so easy to make these low carb and sugar-free!)
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Seattle’s Best Coffee®. All opinions are 100% mine.
Hello, my name is Jamie and I’m a coffee lover!
I always start my day off with a steaming cup of coffee right when I wake up, courtesy of my Keurig (I’m an early riser) plus another cup or two once the hubby gets up and brews us a full pot.
When 3 o’clock rolls around, I’m usually feeling the need for a lil’ pick-me-up and a freshly brewed cup of coffee is the perfect thing to get me through that midday lull.
Does this sound like you too? And if you are looking for something sweet to go along with a cup of coffee?
I often like a little something sweet to go with my coffee. If you do too, look no further than these amazing Banana Cream Pie Bars! They are AMAZING!!!!
It’s almost impossible to stop at just one bar. (I’m serious here. If you are just making this as a special treat for the family, you might consider cutting the recipe in half, because you’ll be going back for seconds after the kids go to bed and then having it again for breakfast after they leave for school.) We devoured the Banana Cream Pie Bars so quickly; it was actually impressive, lol…
This recipe is sugar-free and low (er) carb but if you aren’t worried about the sugar or carbs, you can sub cool whip for the heavy cream switch out crushed vanilla wafers or graham crackers for the crust, use regular pudding and whatever % milk you want. It’s very flexible.
The hardest part about making about making these bars is just waiting for it to be done. Everyone always wants to just dive in, but they do need a couple of hours to firm up in the fridge.
Sugar-Free Banana Cream Pie Bars
Don’t forget, you can get find Seattle’s Best Coffee® at both Walmart and Kroger – why settle for average coffee when you can get Seattle’s Best Coffee® for nearly the SAME PRICE! (Nothing beats a free upgrade – whoo-hoo!)
Like this recipe? Save Here for later ==>>
Banana Cream Pie Bars with a Pecan Crust
These Banana Cream Pie bars are so easy to make! (best part is you can make them sugar free (and semi low carb)!
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 35 minutes plus an additional 2 to 3 hours in fridge
- Yield: 12 to 15 slices
- Category: desserts
- 12 oz pecans, finely ground
- 3 tbs butter, melted
- 3 tbs of your favorite sweetener
- optional: extra chopped pecans for garnish
- 3 large bananas
- 2 packages vanilla pudding (I’m using sugar free)
- 3 cups milk (or cream if you are cutting carbs. (I used 1 cup half in half, and 2 cups milk)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 to 4 tbsp your favorite sweetener
Preheat oven to 350.
- Place pecans in food processor and process pecans on high until they are a fine meal. Add the sugar and pulse a few times. While food processor is running on low, add the melted butter and process til completely blended & clumped together.
- Lightly grease 9 x 13 pan. Add pecans, using your fingers or the bottom of a glass, gently press to cover the bottom of the pie pan.
- Bake the crust for 12 to 15 minutes. (keep your eye on the pecans, nuts can burn very quickly.)
- Remove from oven and let crust cool about 15 minutes.
- Whip heavy cream and 3 to 4 tablespoons of sweetener til stiff peaks form. (Set aside in fridge.)
- Slice 2 of the bananas and top crust with banana slices.
- Combine milk and pudding mix, whisk about 2 minutes or until well blended
- Spoon 2 cups of pudding over banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 cup of whipped cream into remaining pudding.
- Spoon over pudding layer.
- Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Garnish with more banana slices and additional chopped pecans if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/12 to 1/15 of recipe
Keywords: banana, sugar free