This DIY Balloon Avalanche makes the best birthday balloon surprise! Thank you to Balloon Time® for sponsoring this post. The opinions and text are all mine.
There’s just something about balloons that all kids love! Especially my two little guys- balloons are the one thing they both constantly beg me to bring home. One kid loves making water balloons. (He doesn’t throw them, he just fills them up and plays with them and if they break? Oh well, that’s just part of the fun!) And the other kid? She just loves drawing faces on the balloons and making up stories while playing with them.
The only thing better than a bag full of regular balloons? HELIUM BALLOONS!
Did you know you can make your own helium balloons at home? YES! You can buy a Balloon Time® Helium Tank and fill your own balloons anytime, either at home or any celebration location.
For our birthday celebration, I wanted to create a birthday balloon surprise. Every little (or big) birthday girl or boy should definitely start their day off in an avalanche of balloons. This special surprise is incredibly easy to put together!
Birthday Balloon Avalanche Surprise
- Balloon Time® Helium Tank (FYI the Balloon Time® Standard Tank comes with 30 balloons and the string pictured above- you may want a few more.)
- Balloons (Make sure your balloons are rated for helium- there is a difference and the incorrect balloons will not last as long.)
- painter’s tape/masking tape
- shower curtain/plastic painters drop cloth (something big and lightweight enough to cover the outside of a door.)
- optional: scissors and string
Steps to create balloon avalanche:
1. Fill balloons and tie off- plan about 20 minutes for this. (I added string to mine, so we could catch them and tie them around the breakfast table to keep the celebration going!
2. Tape plastic to door and fill with balloons.
Get ready for a surprise!!!
Best surprise ever!
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Balloon Time®. The opinions and text are all mine.