What is better than an icy cold ice cream treat on a hot summer day?
Not much! (Especially when that treat is a homemade Raspberry Sherbet in less than three minutes!)
I thought this easy blender Raspberry Sherbet would be a great activity to do with my little guys as a kitchen activity for our 1st What’s Cookin’ Wednesday. And it totally was!
Easy Rasberry Sherbet in the blender (or food processor)
- 1 bag of frozen fruit (I used Raspberries, but I think almost any frozen fruit would work. I’ll be trying peach next.)
- 1/2 cup of sugar (or less if you prefer)
- 2/3 cup of cream (all I had was a little regular half-n-half and some fat-free half-n-half, and it was just fine. The heavier your cream, the creamier your sherbet will be.)
- 1tsp vanilla
- Place all ingredients into your blender or food processor and blend till creamy. It takes about a minute or less…
- If you prefer a firmer texture, you can freeze for a little while, or even better; you could freeze into popsicle molds.
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.