If it’s possible for a quiche to be considered adorable, then it would be these ham and cheese mini quiches!
My little guys love almost anything made in miniature. I used my new mini muffin pan for these quiches and they could not have been easier. They’re made with Bisquick and are perfect anytime. Think breakfast for dinner maybe, or a healthy snack.
- I made the mini quiches with ham and cheddar cheese since that’s what I had on hand, (finally used the last bit of the holiday ham) but the filling options are endless:
shredded cheese of your choice,
sliced green onion,
diced peppers and the list can just keep going on…
Ham and Cheese Mini Quiche (Adapted from Betty Crocker)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bisquick
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously grease mini muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir all ingredients except filling options until blended. Spoon dough/egg mixture into the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle your filling options over the top of the muffins, finishing with cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are set.
|Shot of my 2nd batch going in the oven.|