If it’s possible for a quiche to be considered adorable, then it would be these ham and cheese mini quiches!
My little guys love almost anything made in miniature!
I used my new mini muffin pan for these quiches and they could not have been easier.
The mini quiches are made with Bisquick and are perfect anytime. Think breakfast for dinner maybe, or a healthy snack.
I made the mini quiches with ham and cheddar cheese since that’s what I had on hand, (finally used the last bit of the holiday ham) but the filling options are endless:
- shredded cheese of your choice
- diced ham
- bacon bits
- sliced mushrooms
- sliced green onion
- diced peppers
The amount below makes enough to make 48 mini-quiches. I only have one pan, so I cooked one, then just reused the pan for the 2nd batch.
I hope your family enjoys them as much as mine did!
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups bisquick
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously grease mini muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
- In small bowl, stir all ingredients except filling options until blended. Spoon dough/egg mixture into the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle your filling options over the top of the muffins, finishing with cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are set.