I have a great (mostly-homemade) Easy Baked Beans recipe to share with you today. This…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
These Zesty Parmesan Ranch Baked Potato Wedges are baked in the oven for a crispy finish and make for a super easy and delicious way to dress up your potatoes! (Thank you to Hidden Valley for sponsoring this post.)
Zesty Parmesan Ranch Baked Potato Wedges:
One of my daily struggles is to get my kids to eat more veggies!
I count myself lucky that my daughter will eat quite a few different veggies; it’s my 9 year old son that’s sending me over the edge with his refusal to eat anything green!
Occasionally, he’ll begrudgingly eat a serving of canned green beans, but let’s face it; a growing nine year old boy needs more vegetables than an occasional green bean, lol.
On the bright side, I’ve found that if I serve the kids a plate of raw veggies with some sort of dip (before adding the main dish to the plate) they’ll eat their veggies!
Sometimes I serve the veggies with hummus, but most of the time, I just add a spoonful of Ranch Dressing to their plate.
Works like a charm, lol.
Hidden Valley® has a new Ranch Dip mix made specifically to mix with yogurt! It’s perfect for us since Greek yogurt is one of my favorite go to snacks for the kids.
How to make Zesty Parmesan Potato Wedges
You’ll love how easy this recipe is to prepare.
To make the potato wedges you’re basically drizzling the potatoes with oil and sprinkling them with the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix, tossing to coat and then baking in the oven.
The Hidden Valley® Ranch’s special blend of herbs and spices is amazing on these baked potato wedges and everyone else loves the taste and how crispy they are when baked in the oven.
- 2 lbs of your favorite potato variety cut into wedges
- 2 to 4 tsp of Olive Oil
- Package of Hidden Valley® Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add potato wedges to bowl, drizzle olive oil over potatoes, stirring to coat potatoes.
- Sprinkle ranch dip over potatoes and toss to combine.
- Spread potatoes over a greased baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. (Larger wedges may need additional time- just keep your eye on them …)