Today, I’m sharing the recipe for these Zesty Parmesan Ranch Baked Potato Wedges as part of a partnership with PopSugar and Hidden Valley®!
One of the daily struggles I face as a mom is to get my kids to eat more veggies. Actually, my daughter will eat a few different veggies; it’s my 9 year old son that’s sending me over the edge with his refusal to eat anything green! Occasionally, he’ll begrudgingly eat a serving of canned green beans, but let’s face it; a growing nine year old boy needs more vegetables than an occasional green bean.
On the bright side, I’ve found that if I serve the kids a plate of raw veggies with some sort of dip (before adding the main dish to the plate) they will eat the veggies. Sometimes it’s hummus, but most of the time, I serve the veggies with a spoonful of Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing.
I was really happy to discover Hidden Valley® has come out with a new Ranch Dip mix made specifically to mix with yogurt! Greek Yogurt is one of my favorite/go to snacks for kids. It’s so good for you, and I love that serving of a Greek Yogurt based Dip means less fat, more protein and fewer calories than a dip made with sour cream. Plus, a creamy Ranch Dip makes those veggies harder to resist!
Yogurt Dip is just one way to serve the Hidden Valley® Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip.
We also love Hidden Valley® Ranch’s special blend of herbs and spices on crispy baked potato wedges! You’ll love how easy this recipe is to prepare and everyone else will love the taste!
Zesty Parmesan Ranch Baked Potato Wedges
- 2 lbs of your favorite potato variety cut into wedges
- 2 to 4 tsp of Olive Oil
- Package of Hidden Valley® Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Add potato wedges to bowl, drizzle olive oil over potatoes, stirring to coat potatoes.
- Sprinkle ranch dip over potatoes and toss to combine.
- Spread potatoes over greased baking sheet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown. (Larger wedges may need additional time- just keep your eye on them …)
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: