Wow, another year has come to an end… 2014 is right around the corner, can you believe it?
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all my readers for your support and the many sweet comments you’ve left for me. It’s the best feeling hearing back from someone who was able to successfully complete a project or recipe I’ve blogged about…
I always enjoy looking back at at what I’ve accomplished through out the year. So just for fun, here are the 13 most viewed craft and sewing related posts of 2013. Most popular listed first: (If you pin any of these projects, please pin from the original post.)
1. This DIY Bubble Fountain was pretty darn popular this summer. Lots of people wanted to make a bubble fountain out of their pots!
2. This Rainbow Zipper Pouch was made entirely out of zippers, I love how it turned out!
3. One of my daughters favorite dresses! Boho Maxi-Dress Pattern and Tutorial. She loved this maxi dress, I think she felt like a big girl in it.
10. Lined A-line Sheath Dress Pattern and Tutorial. This pattern comes in 3/4, 5/6 and 7. I already have fabric in mind for a few more this spring.
11. How to make a Bandana Quilt (no-binding method). The bananas make this such a quick and easy project. How cute would this be in school colors?
I definitely had a productive year! Several of my posts from 2012 were still a bit more popular than some of the ones highlighted here, but since they were featured the year before, I left them out. You can see them here. (and be sure to check out 2011’s top posts too.)
I added 300+ new posts this year and there were so many good ones I was sad to leave out… If you want to see other craft projects, tutorial and patterns, be sure to check out my complete project lists located in the drop down menu at the top of the page…
If you like this type of project and want to see more, you can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, bloglovin, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.