Have you ever tried Pretzel Hugs? They are really easy to make and so yummy! Just the perfect combination of sweet and salty and a great recipe to use up extra pretzels and candy.
To make Pretzel Hugs, all you need is:
- a bag of pretzel snaps (the square or round ones)
- a bag of Hershey's Hugs,
Here is how to make the Pretzel Hugs:
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Line up as many pretzels as you want on a cookie sheet and top each pretzel snap with one Hershey's Hug.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 2 to 4 minutes. The Hugs should be glossy and a bit soft, but don't let them melt!!!
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and press a 2nd pretzel onto the top of the Hug. Let cool and that's it!
Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: