Have you ever tried Pretzel Hugs? They are really easy to make and so yummy! Just the perfect combination of sweet and salty and a great recipe to use up extra pretzels and candy.
To make Pretzel Hugs, all you need is:
- a bag of pretzel snaps (the square or round ones)
- a bag of Hershey's Hugs,
Here is how to make the Pretzel Hugs:
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Line up as many pretzels as you want on a cookie sheet and top each pretzel snap with one Hershey's Hug.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 2 to 4 minutes. The Hugs should be glossy and a bit soft, but don't let them melt!!!
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and press a 2nd pretzel onto the top of the Hug. Let cool and that's it!
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.