The kids are out of school for the entire week this week, so I thought we could make a special treat. We still had an almost full bag of Hershey’s Hugs leftover from Halloween and also happened to have a bag of pretzel snaps, so Pretzel Hugs it was…
Have you ever tried Pretzel Hugs? They are really easy to make and so yummy! Just the perfect combination of sweet and salty and a great recipe to use up extra pretzels and candy.
To make Pretzel Hugs, all you need is:
- a bag of pretzel snaps (the square or round ones)
- a bag of Hershey’s Hugs,
You can make a just a few or enough for an army of hungry little munchkins…
Here is how to make the Pretzel Hugs:
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Line up as many pretzels as you want on a cookie sheet and top each pretzel snap with one Hershey’s Hug.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 2 to 4 minutes. The Hugs should be glossy and a bit soft, but don’t let them melt!!!
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and press a 2nd pretzel onto the top of the Hug. Let cool and that’s it!
Here it is…
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: