(Looking for more free patterns? Be sure to check out my free patterns and tutorials page here.)
We are running low on leggings around here (they kind of disappear like socks...) I have bunch of great knits in my stash, so I thought I would throw together a few more pairs for spring.
Use the free legging pattern here: Free Legging, shorts and Flounced Capri Legging in sizes 3 to 8.
I am loving these coral/peach leggings! Such a hot color right now and she already has a couple of tops that have this color in them.
She wore the pink striped leggings to school today. (That's why they aren't in the title picture.) I made them especially to go with her Cascading Ruffle Peasant top. (click for that free pattern.)
Be sure to check out all my tutorials in the drop down menu at the top of the page!
My favorite fabric shop for knits: Funkalicious Fabrics.
- My Sewing Machine: SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist
- My Serger: Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger or you can just use Pinking Shears
- Rotary Cutter
- I love my large ruler and large cutting mat, but you may prefer to start of with a smaller Cutting set
- Dritz Dual Purpose Marking Pen and Fray Check
- Ball Point needles
- Singer walking foot or universal walking foot
- Blind hem foot.
- Wonder clips (I didn't use these in the post, but they are just awesome!
Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: