Got Peaches? Then you’re in luck, today I’m sharing the recipe on how to make this quick and easy, 2 Ingredient Peach Sherbet!
We visited a DIY peach picking farm a while back and brought home quite a few perfectly ripe peaches. Mmm, nothing like the taste of a sweet and juicy peach right off the tree!
Since we only picked the ripest fruit, after a few days and eating what we could, I peeled and chopped the rest for the freezer. We use frozen fruit all the time to make smoothies and shortcut ice cream and one of my favorite shortcut recipes is this 2 ingredient sherbet. This recipe (if you can call it a recipe) uses sweetened condensed milk and frozen fruit. Something about the sweetened condensed milk makes for a smooth, creamy and delicious sherbet-like treat!
2 Ingredient Peach Sherbet
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- +/- 16 oz of frozen sliced peaches
1. Add peaches and sweetened condensed milk to your blender or food processor and blend until creamy. (I’m not sure what variety these peaches are, but they turned bright peachy pink/red in the freezer! The color of your frozen peaches will determine the color of your sherbet.)
Serve immediately as soft serve (which is how we normally eat it.)
Or pour it into a freezer safe container and let harden a few hours in the freezer. (If you leave it in the freezer too long and is too hard to scoop, just leave it on the counter for a few minutes and it will be perfect!)
Products used and recommended in this post:
1. Most awesome ice cream scoop ever
- My Blender: Vitamix 5200 2 HP motor (This is an Amazon link, though I bought mine when it was the QVC deal of the day on 6 easy pays)
- Ninja 1100 watts- have not tried this blender, but that’s a lot of watts for the $$)
- Nutribullet (900 watts)
- Hamilton Beach (700 watts)
Want more frozen treats? Check out these recipes:
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: