The easy way to photo Shop Santa into your pictures!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ever wondered how to photoshop Santa into pictures? It’s so easy to do using the Capture the Magic app!
How to photoshop Santa into your photos!
Last year, I used the Capture the Magic app to create these photos of Santa delivering presents at our house. My little guys were thrilled and absolutely amazed to see that mommy had been able to snap a picture of Santa while he was delivering our gifts!
It really is very easy. If you want to get a photo of Santa in your house, this is how it works:
Step 1 – Upload Your Photo
- Take a photo of your room as it will look on Christmas Eve.
- Follow the prompts to upload your photo to the Website or app for editing.
Step 2 – Select Your Santa
- Follow the prompts to choose one of the Santa images to insert in your photo.
- There are a few free Santa “stickers”, but for the best results, you may want to purchase one of the Santa sticker packs. They range in cost from $.99 to $4.99 for several Santa poses.
- Choose from a variety of Santa poses – sitting, standing, or kneeling, choose whatever fits your scene,
- Follow the prompts to blend the Santa into your photo using our simple controls to resize and match coloring
Step 3 – Check out, Download and Enjoy!
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.
Great idea, I'll send to my daughter-in-law. Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas.