This post brought to you by eCards from American Greetings. All opinions are 100% mine.
I have a terrible time remembering to put Birthday or other special occasion cards in the mail on time. In the days leading up to the occasion, I remind myself multiple times to pick up a card and drop it in the mail or to just mail the card I already have. And I still can’t remember until the day of! Anyone else have this issue?
Luckily, American Greetings has a way for us to send personalized greeting eCards instantly to our loved ones. Even better, are their new new video eCards, with lyrics you can personalize. (I prefer funny cards and these video card are laugh out loud funny! Learn more about them here.)
My hubby and I just celebrated our 16th wedding anniversary. I made a couple of cards for him. First, I sent him a greeting card that allowed me to record a message in my own voice. Then I stumbled across this video card featuring a Barry White-esque singing hamster. I was laughing out loud at this card! When creating the card, there’s a drop down menu that allows you to chose the recipients name and a few of their favorite things and activities.
(I don’t want to replay the the actual video card I sent, since my selections to personalize the card made a hilariously suggestive card. We both got a good laugh over it and it was just perfect for my hubby!)
Want to check out some of the options with the video greeting cards? Watch the little video below. (If you are reading this via email, you might need to click over to see the video)
Ready to test out an American Greetings eCard or video eCard for yourself? They have a free 7 day trial membership. After that, the membership is just $3.99/mo, $19.99/yr, or $29.99 for a 2 year membership.
You can also include an e-gift with your eCards. These are just a few of the retailers with gift cards available:
With membership, you have unlimited access to EVERY eCard and print at home card for all occasions. (With delivery options for email, Facebook or mobile phones.) You can even schedule eCards for delivery up to 1 year in advance.
What are you waiting for? You can test out an American Greetings eCard by making one here!
1. Of course, send a personalized video eCard.
2. Bring them coffee or breakfast in bed at their designated wake up time. (I once made a trip to Starbucks for my hubby’s favorite drink and treat the day before. I hid it in the fridge and reheated it for him the next morning.)
3. Leave a love note on the mirror.
4. Send sweet/funny text messages throughout the day.
5. Cook their favorite meal and dessert for dinner.
6. Do something small, but unexpected, such as cleaning the bathroom, their office, or car.
7. Plan a surprise get together with friends. (For my hubby’s 40th I had friends meet us out and secretly rented a limo to drive us around to all the local hotspots.).
8. Surprise them at work for lunch.
9. Surprise them with balloons. (Tied to their chair at breakfast or get to their office before them and tie balloons to their office chair.)
10. Hide a sweet note in his/her pocket or somewhere else they will find it that day…
11. Declare it birthday week (or other special day week) and do something nice every day, even it ‘s a simple happy greeting, “since it is your special week.”
Any other suggestions? I would live to have a few more ideas to add to my list!
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: