Reader Interactions

Comments

1. Six Sisters says

Super duper cute!! Thanks for coming to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We loved having you and hope you'll be back next Saturday! -The Sisters

2. Prontip says

Popped over from Katie's nesting spot because your project caught my eye! So fun and fresh! I just wish I had seen it sooner. I went off and bought a ready made tablet case off eBay when I could have just made one with your tutorial.

3. Inspired By Felicity says

This is too cute – I am your newest follower and would love you to come by my blog next week for my "Get Inspired Monday" blog hop and link this up. The top picks will be featured on my blog and facebook.

-Pamela, InspiredByFelicity.blogspot.com

4. Ms. Redo says

I'm saving to buy a tablet of some sort – did you consider the Kindle Fire? If you decided against it, mind sharing why. It sounds like you're sold on the Samsung, I'm going to go research it now. Love the cover you made, love the fabric combination! Hugs ~ Mary

• Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom says

I had originally bought a off-brand closeout tablet from Wal-Mart. The tablet had a 7 inch screen and was pretty slow. Because the browser was an older android operating system, it wouldn't access all the flash supported sites. (I had intended on giving this tablet to my oldest child instead of the leappad for Christmas. The price was so low, I got myself one too..) I returned these tablets to Wal-Mart. (Gotta love Wal-Mart and their ship to store and no hassle returns.)

The kindle fire sounded like it would do everything I wanted it to do, but after trying out the smaller tablet, I knew the the 7 inch screen was just to small for what I wanted to use it for. I love using my tablet in the kitchen and while on the treadmill, so the screen just needed to be bigger. (browsing pinterest and my online magazine subscriptions makes that 30 minutes fly by…)

Hope this helps in your decision making process!
      ~Jamie

5. Bumblebee and Sophie says

Soooo cute!! I have just purchased some of the Lush fabrics, LOVE them…still not sure what I am making from them. Thanks for the tutorial! I would like to make a cover for my iPad!! Great inspiration.
    Cindy