These easy Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt Bars are made with only 5 ingredients, are light in calories, and will satisfy any sweet craving!
Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt Bars
One of the many things I love about summer is the abundance of in-season, inexpensive fruits and berries.
The kids and I eat a ton of fruit, especially at snack time. I do buy convenience snacks like granola bars and crackers, but I don’t really want the kids eating them every day. I like to keep the convenience stuff on hand for grab and go or when we are out of everything else type situations.
I noticed this fabulous-looking recipe for fruit and yogurt bars on the back of our box of graham crackers. I had practically all the ingredients, so I decided to whip up a batch for the kiddos.
I just can’t describe how yummy these are! The combination of the fruit, vanilla yogurt, cool whip, and graham crackers is just so good. The kids loved these (and I did too!)
These easy Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt bars are light in calories, but will satisfy any sweet craving!
- 10 1/2 graham crackers, broken into 42 rectangles (or as many that will fit in your dish)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of thawed whipped topping
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil, extending the foil over the sides of the pan. Arrange half the graham crackers on the bottom of the pan.
- Pulse fruits in blender just until blended, some chunks should remain.
- Mix together fruit, yogurt and whipped topping.
- Spread over graham crackers in pan and top with remaining graham crackers, aligning top graham crackers with crackers on bottom.
- Freeze for about four hours or until firm.
- Lift dessert from pan using foil and cut into bars.
Serve and enjoy!
If you use the light cool whip and yogurt these are around 50 calories each or 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle points.
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.