These easy Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt Bars are made with only 5 ingredients, are light in calories, and will satisfy any sweet craving!
Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt Bars
One of the many things I love about summer is the abundance of in-season, inexpensive fruits and berries.
The kids and I eat a ton of fruit, especially at snack time. I do buy convenience snacks like granola bars and crackers, but I don’t really want the kids eating them every day. I like to keep the convenience stuff on hand for grab and go or when we are out of everything else type situations.
I noticed this fabulous-looking recipe for fruit and yogurt bars on the back of our box of graham crackers. I had practically all the ingredients, so I decided to whip up a batch for the kiddos.
I just can’t describe how yummy these are! The combination of the fruit, vanilla yogurt, cool whip, and graham crackers is just so good. The kids loved these (and I did too!)
These easy Summer Berry Frozen Yogurt bars are light in calories, but will satisfy any sweet craving!
- 10 1/2 graham crackers, broken into 42 rectangles (or as many that will fit in your dish)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of thawed whipped topping
- Line a 9 inch square pan with foil, extending the foil over the sides of the pan. Arrange half the graham crackers on the bottom of the pan.
- Pulse fruits in blender just until blended, some chunks should remain.
- Mix together fruit, yogurt and whipped topping.
- Spread over graham crackers in pan and top with remaining graham crackers, aligning top graham crackers with crackers on bottom.
- Freeze for about four hours or until firm.
- Lift dessert from pan using foil and cut into bars.
Serve and enjoy!
If you use the light cool whip and yogurt these are around 50 calories each or 2 Weight Watchers Freestyle points.