Ready for another delicious Tropical Drink Recipe? This Pineapple, and Mango Rum Cocktail is oh, so yummy…(It’s from Martha Stewart, so you know it is going to be good!)
(Be sure to check out my round up of all the Best Tropical Drinks we made while on vacation.)
I particularly liked this drink, though I love mango so I am not too surprised. We may have to make mango margaritas sometime this week, since fresh chopped mango is available every morning in the little grocery store at our resort.
Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktail (This recipe makes 6 drinks, so divide it up if you need too)
- 2 cups, plus 1/2 mango cut into slices with skin, for garnish
- 4 ounces golden rum (I used coconut rum, it was delicious!)
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- Puree mangoes, rum, and 1/2 cup water in a blender.
- Pour 2 ounces puree into each of six 12-ounce glasses.
- Fill glasses with ice, and top off with pineapple juice.
- Garnish with sliced mango.