Ready for another delicious Tropical Drink Recipe? This Pineapple, and Mango Rum Cocktail is oh, so yummy…(It’s from Martha Stewart, so you know it is going to be good!)
(Be sure to check out my round up of all the Best Tropical Drinks we made while on vacation.)
I particularly liked this drink, though I love mango so I am not too surprised. We may have to make mango margaritas sometime this week, since fresh chopped mango is available every morning in the little grocery store at our resort.
Pineapple and Mango Rum Cocktail (This recipe makes 6 drinks, so divide it up if you need too)
- 2 cups, plus 1/2 mango cut into slices with skin, for garnish
- 4 ounces golden rum (I used coconut rum, it was delicious!)
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- Puree mangoes, rum, and 1/2 cup water in a blender.
- Pour 2 ounces puree into each of six 12-ounce glasses.
- Fill glasses with ice, and top off with pineapple juice.
- Garnish with sliced mango.
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.