Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
Ready to impress your friends and family with easy game day appetizers and snack hacks? From Easy Chicken Nachos to a fun twist on Chicken and Waffles to a trio of delicious dips for your Crispy Chicken Strips, there’s a snack for everyone in this amazing appetizer line up! (It will look like you spent hours in the kitchen when in reality; you had the snacks on the table in 20 minutes!)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.
September is just around the corner and you know what that means… Football season and game day get-togethers!
We’re settled in our new house and have just completed the renovation of our game room and media room. Turned out amazing! So you know we are excited to host our very first football watching party with all our family and friends! (Hubby is chomping at the bit to have friends over to watch a few games on his new 86″ TV, lol.)
I love having friends and family over for yummy food and drinks and of course to watch all our favorite football teams play. To me, game day parties are the perfect ratio of adult time and fun family time with the kids.
I should probably mention the cooking and cleaning aspect of party prep is definitely not my favorite task! Luckily the kids are old enough now to take over a few of the housekeeping duties and I have an easy snack hack to share for putting together an awesome game day spread that both kids and adults love.
With a family full of teens, they can be quite vocal about the game day menu. To them, the food is the most important part of game day parties – they want tasty finger foods and tell me I can keep the veggie tray! (I didn’t want to share my veggie tray anyway, lol.)
Ultimate Game Day Snacks
I’ve got 3 fun game day snack ideas to share with you today that come together in minutes!
I’m using everyone’s favorite Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, Tyson Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken and Tyson Fully Cooked Crispy Chicken Strips which I found at my local H-E-B. (Use this store locator to find an H-E-B near you.)
These tasty Tyson snacks are the perfect solution for your game day snacks. They taste great, kids and adults love them and because they are so fast to put together, you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time rooting for your favorite team! I also love that Tyson chicken is raised with no antibiotics ever! It’s an even bigger plus that the Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips are all-natural* too! (*minimally processed and no artificial ingredients)
Mini Chicken and Waffles on a Stick
First up are these amazing Mini Chicken and Waffles on a stick. (I am a firm believer that everything is better on a stick!)
I’m usually a nachos or chips and queso kind girl, but I think the sweet honey drizzle combined perfectly with the savory protein-packed Tyson Any’tizers Popcorn Chicken is what put this little appetizer over the top for me.
They are so easy to make!
All you need for the Mini Chicken and Waffles are:
- Tyson Any’tizers Popcorn Chicken (cooked)
- Mini waffles (toasted)
- 4-inch skewers (found these at H-E-B as well)
- Gather ingredients. Add mini waffle to skewer, add Tyson popcorn chicken and a second mini waffle.
- Repeat to make as many as you want.
- Drizzle with honey and that’s it!
Ultimate Chicken Nachos
You just can’t go wrong with Nachos… Corn chips, chicken, cheese, beans and a spicy pop of jalapeno will put these Ultimate Nachos on your list!
Ingredients needed for Chicken Nachos
- Corn Tortilla Chips
- Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
- Shredded cheese
- Refried beans
- Pico de gallo
- Optional toppings: sour cream, shredded lettuce, guacamole, sliced jalapenos
- Gather ingredients.
- Spread Chips over the platter, spoon a generous amount of refried beans over chips. (TIP: If your beans are too thick to spread, add a little water to the beans to thin them out. Then give the beans a taste and add in a bit of salt and pepper if needed.)
- Dice Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips into bite-sized pieces. Add diced chicken strips to nachos and top with a generous amount of cheese
- Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheese has melted about 5-6 minutes. (You can also microwave for 2 to 3 minutes if using a microwave-safe platter.
- Top nachos with pico de gallo and other optional toppings.
Easy Crispy Chicken Strips with a Trio of Dips
Cooking tips for the Tyson Fully Cooked Crispy Chicken Strips: Microwaving the strips work great if you’re in a hurry. They come out amazing in the air fryer is amazing if you’re just doing 1 or 2 servings. When cooking the strips in bulk, I get the best results by baking the strips on a couple of sheet pans. Yes, baking takes a bit longer, but they come out amazing in they’re all done at the same time!
A few of my favorite dips for the Tyson Fully Cooked Crispy Chicken Strips:
- Barbeque sauce
- Honey Mustard
- Spicy Sriracha Aioli
For the Ranch and BBQ dip, just use your favorite store-bought sauce, but the honey mustard and the Spicy Sriracha Aioli are a snap to whip up:
Ingredients for the Honey Mustard
Whisk all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
Ingredients for the Spicy Sriracha Aioli:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons sriracha (add 1 tbsp and give it a taste – add more if desired)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Start with one tbsp of the Sriracha, mix everything together with a fork. Give it a taste and add more Sriracha if more is needed.
- Dip away!
Now it’s your turn! What is your favorite Game Day Snack?
Pin this post for later here: