Everyone loved it (after I let my 7 year old pick the broccoli out of his that is...) You will love how easy this is to make!
Chicken and Broccoli Pie
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
(For a lower cal version, you could sub egg beaters, low fat cheese, Bisquick Healthy heart and low fat milk for their full fat counter parts above, It will be just as good!)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, chicken and onion in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this type of recipe and want to see more, you can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.
Top of post Home
If you liked this recipe, you might also like: