I love it when I find a yummy and super easy recipe that combines some of my favorite healthy ingredients. This recipe for Chicken Broccoli Pie is no exception. (It’s budget friendly too…)
Chicken and Broccoli Pie
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the cheese, chicken and onion in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients with wire whisk or fork until blended.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 to 38 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this type of recipe and want to see more, you can follow along using the Google Friend Connect widget, through a reader, or signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
I will be linking up to some of the linky parties listed here.