Brownies are in my top five of all time favorite desserts. There’s just something about the gooey rich chocolatey-ness that gets me every time. Thank you to J.M. Smucker Company for sponsoring this post and making it possible to continue bringing you easy and yummy recipes!
1 package fudge brownie mix (13×9-inch pan size)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large bowl, beat brownie mix, flour, egg, water and oil until well blended.
3. Let batter stand 30 minutes.
4. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Remove move cookies from pan to cool completely. You can use your spatula to flatten the tops of the cookies a bit if needed.
6. Spread frosting on flat side of cookie. Top each with 2nd cookie and gently press together.
Wal-Mart is the place to stock up with Pillsbury® mixes and frostings! (Use this coupon to save.) Definitely a pantry staple you want to keep on hand so you can “mix up a moment!” Need more recipes for your brownies creations? Be sure to visit the Pillsbury® Mix Up A Moment Pinterest Page for ideas and inspiration.
I have one more brownie recipe up my sleeve for Valentine’s day. I can’t wait to share it- so check back soon!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: