This Banana Nut Chia and Yogurt Parfait is one of the yummiest snacks I’ve had in months! The whole family flipped over it, and the kids were begging for more. In this recipe, chia seeds are combined with a delicious vanilla bean Greek yogurt and topped off with sweet ripe bananas and granola, making this delicious parfait taste just like a banana cream pie.
This recipe is a sponsored post on behalf of wholesome brands, Vans Simply Delicious® & Wallaby® Organic.
Last year after a month-long illness, I was on a mission to feed myself (and my family too) wholesome and nutritious foods in hopes of regaining some of my lost energy. A few of my favorite “power snacks” during this time were Greek yogurt, nuts, chia seeds, avocados and lots of fresh produce.
Greek yogurt is definitely still at the top of my list when it comes to snacking. It’s packed full of healthy fats, protein and probiotics – I just can’t get enough.
I recently discovered Wallaby Organic Greek Yogurt during a shopping trip. It’s available in a variety of products and flavors, from low fat to full fat, (yea – full fat for me!) The plain full fat is absolutely my new favorite yogurt. It’s so rich, creamy and delicious, I can eat it plain! (I’ve never been able to say that about any other yogurt- you should definitely try it.)
Today’s recipe for the Banana Nut Chia and Yogurt Parfait is so good; we could not get enough of it. Made with the Wallaby Vanilla Bean Yogurt and the Van’s Banana Nut Granola, this recipe tastes just like a banana cream pie. (I’m not joking – you really need to try the Wallaby Organic Greek whole milk Vanilla Bean yogurt – it’s soo yummy!)
Banana Nut Chia and Yogurt Parfait
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 10 tbs chia seed
- Wallaby Organic Greek Vanilla Bean Yogurt
- Van’s Simple Delicious Gluten Free Banana Nut Granola
- Mix together chia seeds and milk, cover and store in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, but for best results overnight. (The longer they sit, the thicker the chia mix will become.)
- To create the parfaits, fill an 8 oz cup 1/3 full of the chia mixture, top with a few tablespoons of yogurt. (To the 2/3 mark on the cup.)
- Top with banana slices, granola and a drizzle of honey.
What is your favorite way to eat yogurt?