Skinny Easy No Bake 2-Bite Fruit Tarts make the perfect low-calorie sweet treat!
Mini Fillo shells are the best!
I found these little beauties on sale for $1 at the grocery store the other day:
Have you ever used them before? They are perfect for any type of sweet or savory fillings
Oh, the possibilities for filling are endless:
- Nutella with whipped cream
- Pudding topped with whipped cream
- Chocolate and peanut butter melted together, topped with a banana slice
- Fruit salad and whipped cream
- Your favorite pie filling
- Or my favorite: No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
I am trying to watch calories, so here is the recipe for my version:
Low-Calorie 2-Bite Fruit Tart
- a few teaspoons of sugar
- cool whip lite.
- Chop the strawberries, mix them with a teaspoon of sugar, and put them back in the fridge. Do the same with the blackberries, except don’t slice them.
- Spoon some cool whip into a sandwich bag, snip the corner, and “pipe” the cool whip into the pastry shell. (This looks prettier than just spooning it in.)
- Add your fruit topping.
- Melt some white or regular chocolate in the Microwave, spoon it into a sandwich bag, snip the corner and squeeze it on top of the fruit. The chocolate will be hot, I wore my thinnest oven mitt.
- Return to the fridge until ready to eat!