Skinny Easy No Bake 2-Bite Fruit Tarts make the perfect low-calorie sweet treat!
Mini Fillo shells are the best!
I found these little beauties on sale for $1 at the grocery store the other day:
Have you ever used them before? They are perfect for any type of sweet or savory fillings
Oh, the possibilities for filling are endless:
- Nutella with whipped cream
- Pudding topped with whipped cream
- Chocolate and peanut butter melted together, topped with a banana slice
- Fruit salad and whipped cream
- Your favorite pie filling
- Or my favorite: No Bake Mini Cheesecakes
I am trying to watch calories, so here is the recipe for my version:
Low-Calorie 2-Bite Fruit Tart
- a few teaspoons of sugar
- cool whip lite.
- Chop the strawberries, mix them with a teaspoon of sugar, and put them back in the fridge. Do the same with the blackberries, except don’t slice them.
- Spoon some cool whip into a sandwich bag, snip the corner, and “pipe” the cool whip into the pastry shell. (This looks prettier than just spooning it in.)
- Add your fruit topping.
- Melt some white or regular chocolate in the Microwave, spoon it into a sandwich bag, snip the corner and squeeze it on top of the fruit. The chocolate will be hot, I wore my thinnest oven mitt.
- Return to the fridge until ready to eat!
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.