Delicately rich and chocolatey, this Chocolate Mousse is a smooth and creamy dessert, perfect for any occasion.…
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
This amazing mint chocolate fudge recipe is made by layering a minty fudge layer over a decadent chocolate fudge layer. You get the perfect coholate mint combination IN EVERY BITE!
We are starting to get into the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day around here! We’ve been busy planning new, green “pinch proof” outfits to wear and thought we might as well throw some green treats in the mix as well.
I surveyed my pantry and came up with all the ingredients needed for this awesome Mint Chocolate Fudge recipe. (Fudge is one of my favorite quick candies and I almost always have the ingredients on hand.)
I also had a few of these tiny shamrock sprinkles left over from last year. They are the perfect festive accent for the St. Patrick’s Day themed Mint Chocolate Fudge.
The great thing about mint fudge is that it is yummy any time of the year (especially Christmas!)
Are you ready to make some fudge for your St. Patty’s Day celebration? Don’t worry, the recipe couldn’t be any easier, I put everything together in less than 10 minutes. (Not including the time the fudge took to harden…)
The full recipe makes a lot of fudge, so you could easily split it in half.
Pin the mint chocolate fudge recipe here:
- In a microwave safe dish, combine the semi sweet chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir until the chips are melted. Add in 1 tsp of vanilla and keep stirring until the vanilla is completely mixed in.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with wax paper (you could go bigger or smaller depending on how thick you like your fudge) and pour the fudge into the pan.
- Mix the white chocolate chips with the 2nd can of sweetened condensed milk and microwave for 1 minute. and stir until chips are melted.
- Add in your mint extract and food coloring (if desired) and stir until everything is completely mixed. (Give it a taste- add more extract if desired.)
- Pour into the pan on top of the chocolate and if you are adding sprinkle, quickly spread on top before the fudge starts to set.
- Chill 30 minutes to 2 hours until firm.
You might also like these quick and easy treats: