Happy Holidays! (and that time I gave away a serger – 2022 edition)
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Happy Holidays Everyone! It’s that time of the year again!
I’ve got a very special giveaway for you today…
One lucky winner will receive a new Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed!
Brother Serger Giveaway
If you’ve been a reader for a while, you know it is my yearly tradition to give away a Brother Serger to a loyal reader at the end of every year.
I have given one away every year since 2013. And this year is no different; I am excited to introduce someone new to the world of serging!
I bought my first serger (the Brother 1034D) for myself back in 2008. I used this serger for about 7 years before I treated myself to an upgrade. (The Juki mo1000.) While I love the serger I am using now (it has air threading!) I am still firmly in the camp that the Brother serger is just about the best bang for the buck when it comes to reliable, entry-level sergers.
(In case you already have a serger, I’ll give the winner the option of the serger or an Oliso TG1600 Pro Plus 1800 Watt SmartIron. (If the iron goes out of stock, I’ll pre-order it for you.)
I’ve got a couple of serger-only projects planned for the next week or so, so stay tuned and fingers crossed I actually get to them before the giveaway is over this time!
Other projects that can be made with just a serger:
- Burrito Style Pillowcase
- Yoga Waistband Leggings
- Girl’s Play shorts (I’ve got a great tutorial on how to sew a blind hem with a serger)
- Faux shearling vest
- Roller Skate Circle Skirt
- Simple Skirt With Contrasting Band (just sew the elastic directly to the skirt instead of creating a casing)
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- You must be 18 and Amazon must ship to your country.
- It appears that this serger can be shipped to over 100 countries, so check this list; if your country is listed, you are eligible to enter.
- If you are outside of the US, you will be responsible for any Customs, Duties & Taxes incurred.
Enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter Entry below:
If you are getting an error on your mobile device, you may have to try another device or use a PC. (also try this link.)
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
Official Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Brother 1034 Serger Giveaway begins on 12/20/21 at midnight and ends on 12/31/21 at midnight CST .
- The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom/Jamie Sanders. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The sponsor may be reached by email during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS (see above) who are 18 years or older(the \”Entrant\”).
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found above.
- Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
- Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within a week after the Promotion Period by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately
- WINNER NOTIFICATION TIMEFRAME after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 3 days of notification. The sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
- Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.
Thank you for the chance to win a serger. There are many projects I don’t attempt bc I need a serger!
I would love to win a serger! It would make my life so much easier!
I am so excited about this giveaway! Merry Christmas!
Such a cool giveaway! Thanks! Merry Christmas!
OMG!! Would I ever LOVE to win a serger. I’ve been sewing newborn jersey/rayon knotted gowns on my granddaughter’s Hello Kitty Janome sewing machine. A serger would be “sew” much better!! Thank you for offering this. I’m hoping to open an Etsy shop soon, but want them to look more professional.
I would love to win a serger this year! I have been sewing for charity for years, and a serger has been on my wishlist forever. Thank you for the chance!
My Husband and I are missionaries to Accra Ghana-West Africa. We have a ministry training center and an orphanage which I sew school uniforms for our children and area children so thy can attend school. This would be such a blessing! Fingers crossed! Good luck everyone! Merry Christmas Y’all, from deep in the Heart of Texas!
Wow, incredible generous give away! Those machine are treasures!
What a generous give away! would be great to own a serger
Terrific giveaway. Sergers are amazing tools.
This would be beyond my wildest dream. Thankyou for offering this wonderful opportunity to someone.
I would be over the moon to have this machine! What a blessing you are!
My serger is 30 years old. I would live to have a new one. A serger is a great machine to have to accompany a sewing machine. Now that I am retired I do a lot of sewing again.
I have a workhorse, aged serger that is on its last leg, a bernette 234. I cannot live without a serger as I have a 4 year old granddaughter who thinks her gg can create every princess dress. And, of course, I do!
Gracias por este sorteo. Quisiera tener una máquina así!!!
Thanks for having a giveaway. I have one of these and love it but have a friend that’s not on fb that could really use it. Thanks.
I belong to a church sewing group….this would come in handy for all our projects. We make clothes for needy children.
Thank you for giving me a chance……Merry Christmas
What a nice day it would be if I had a serger!!!!
I do not own a serger, I have checked them out, I have watched lots of videos and would love to have one. I really think I would use it a lot.
Thank you for this wonderful offer.
A serger would be a great addition to my sewing collection.
Oh, PS: I did not enter the other things bc I am olden fashioned (noooo not that old) and do not have
those other media things. Best of luck to all.
Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this giveaway. That’s very nice of you to do especially during the holidays.
I’d love to learn on a serger for the baby blankets I make. I think they would go much faster and I wouldn’t have to sew them 2-3 times to close them up! Thanks!
I would love to win a serger. just wow. How wonderful
I have never had a machine like this.
I have 4 grand girls and they need dresses
Thank you for this incredible giveaway
Please enter me in the serger giveaway
Wat zou ik die graag winnen. Vooral omdat ik een Brother borduur-naaimachine heb en dit merk me goed bevalt.