It’s starting to be that time of the year again again- holidays are just around the corner and all our activities are going full steam ahead! When it comes to making dinner, I do my best to plan ahead and stick to it, but we all have those days when nothing goes according to plan.
On days like this, Sometimes we’ll do pizza or other takeout, but I prefer to keep my pantry stocked with a few basics that will allow me to get a home cooked meal on the table in 20 minutes or less. (Thanks to Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces for partnering with me to share this 15 minute Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe.)
A meal starter I like to keep on hand is the Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces. This Thai Coconut Chicken Curry is a perfect example of a dinner I can get on the tale in a short amount of time. It’s hot, fresh, full of flavor and better for us than take out.
The Thai Coconut Curry sauce is made from coconut cream, veggies and seasonings like cilantro, ginger and sesame which gives it delicious taste. (The Imagine® Simmer Sauces are available in four unique flavors: Portobello Red Wine, Latin Veracruz, Thai Coconut Curry and Louisiana Creole.)
I love having a gourmet meal ready to go in just 3 easy steps- in 15 minutes or less!
To make the Thai Coconut Curry Chicken you need:
- 1 Tbs oil
- 1 pound chicken, cut into 1/2 inch cubes or strips. (Smaller pieces will cook faster.)
- Imagine® Thai Coconut Curry Simmer Sauce
- Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat
- Sear Chicken for 3 minutes (about 1.5 minutes per side) until lightly browned
- Reduce heat to medium. Add Simmer Sauce.
- Simmer for another 4 to 5 minutes until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve over rice or your favorite veggies and enjoy!
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below:
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Imagine® Organic Culinary Simmer Sauces.