Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
These healthy, banana oatmeal cookies are dairy free, and depending on your add-ins, gluten and sugar free too. So yummy and healthy, you could serve them for breakfast.
(Thanks to Silk for partnering with me on this post!)
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
I just can’t believe a cookie made with so few ingredients can taste so good!
It’s true – all you need to make these healthy banana oatmeal cookies is ripe bananas, quick cooking oats, Almondmilk and your choice of optional add-ins.
For today’s cookies, I went with craisins, white chocolate chips and a bit of coconut, though the last time I made these, I used chocolate chips and walnuts.
Now, keep in mind. These cookies WILL NOT taste like a normal oatmeal raisin cookie, so If that is what you are expecting, this recipe is not for you, lol.
For the liquid in this recipe, I used Silk Almondmilk. I’ve personally made the switch to plant-based “milk” products, but anything you choose will work fine.
I love that the unsweetened light Silk Almondmilk has only 30 calories per serving and 50% more calcium than milk AND the Silk brand Almond Milk is non-GMO certified.
I can’t begin to tell you how awesome these little banana oat cookies are- you just have to try them to believe it!
Other healthy snacks you might enjoy:
- Pina Colada “Ice Cream”
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Dip
- Make Ahead Chia Seed Pudding
- Baked Apple Chips
Like this recipe? Don’t forget to pin it!
Healthy Banana and Oatmeal Cookies: These healthy, banana oat cookies are dairy free, and depending on your add-ins, gluten and sugar free too. So yummy and healthy, you could serve them for breakfast.
- 4 ripe Bananas
- 2 cups of quick oats
- 1/4 cup of Almond Milk (or regular milk if that is all you have.)
- Add-ins of your choice ( used 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips, Craisins and 1/4 cup of shredded coconut)
- Mash the 4 bananas and mix in the quick oats and almond milk. Stir everything together and add in your optional mix-ins.
- Spoon Cookie dough onto a very well greased cookie sheet. (I just used my pampered chef scoop and flattened the tops of the cookies out just a bit since they will not spread and I wanted them to cook evenly.)
- Cook at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies look done.
You might also like:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.