I've been using these little no-sew fabric flowers in all sorts of projects lately. (Projects coming soon...) The first time I tried making a fabric flower, I sewed it. I thought the sewed version looked messier, so I played around and came up with a new way to make easy fabric flowers embellishments. The best part is, there is no sewing involved and you can make one in just a couple of minutes.
Are you ready to see how to make some for yourself? Here is what you need to make a No-Sew Fabric Flower:
- Fabric scraps
- Round object to trace
- Hot glue (or other craft glue)
2. Fold the circle into fourths and draw a little mark like what is shown below on all sides of the folded circle. This will make a little circle in the middle.
3. Add a little dab of glue on the line of the little circle you drew with the glue gun. Fold one of the edges over as shown.
4. Add glue and fold the other three sides up.
5. Add glue and fold over the four pointy corners, one at a time.
6. Add a little more glue, a pretty button and you're done!
Try different size circles and bunch together for a cute look, or try stacking a small and large flower for a big impact.
Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: