- 1 to 2 pounds button or baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 to 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste (be generous!)
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- 2 tsp grated Parmesan (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Place mushrooms in large bowl. Add olive oil and salt and pepper to mushrooms. Gently toss to combine.
- Spread mushrooms on baking sheet
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir mushrooms around. Bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until until browned and tender.
- Garnish with Parmesan and parsley if desired.
Looking for a few more healthy food choices? (You can browse them all here– I have over 70 tagged healthy. These are just a couple of my faves, definitely check these out:
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: