The 4th of July is fast approaching! Here are 22 deliciously Patriotic Dessert Recipes that will help make your day be full of food, fun and fireworks!
Are you looking forward to celebrate the holiday? If your festivity plans are anything like ours, they are probably a bit subdued this year. Even though we wont be attending any large gatherings, we still plan to have our own back yard cookout. With the kids playing in the sprinklers, running around with sparklers, toasty s’more filled fire-pits, breathtaking fireworks displays, but most importantly, there will be red, white & blue desserts to get us in the spirit!
So, if you are looking for some fruity 4th of July dessert inspiration, check out these delicious patriotic recipe ideas we have rounded up for you! After all, the best way to get your daily servings of fruit is always dessert and why skimp on Independence Day, right?!
22 Party-Worthy 4th of July Desserts
- 4th of July Sugar Cookies
- Healthy Patriotic Red Velvet Cupcakes from Amy’s Healthy Baking
- Healthy Berries and Coconut Chia Pudding from Backyard Bohemian
- Triple Berry Pavlova from Bitz & Giggles
- American Flag Tart from Cooking On The Front Burners
- Texas Red, White and Blue Pie from Couple In The Kitchen
- No Bake Berry Cheesecake from Delicious Meets Healthy
- Dress up a store bought cake with this printable bunting
- 4th of July Fruit Pizza from Evolving Table
- Easy Strawberry Trifle Recipe – Just add blueberries!
- Chocolate Italian Sponge Cake from Food Meanderings
- Frozen Yogurt Bark from Healthy Christian Home
- Mini Patriotic Fruit Pizza Cups from Recipe Diaries
- Patriotic Red White and Blue Pastries from Recipe Girl
- Vegan Mini Fruit Tarts with Custard from The Banana Diaries
- No Bake Mini Cheesecake Bites -just add blueberries!
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake from Eat Your Way Clean
- Patriotic Strawberries from Recipe Diaries
- Red White and Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Recipe Girl
- Triple Berry Angel Food Cake from The Recipe Rebel
- Watermelon Pizza Recipe from Wholesome Yum
- Easy Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwiches
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.