Quick and Easy- these no bake mini cheesecake bites are delicious! Make just a few for your family or make hundreds for your next event. (bonus: each little bite is about 45 calories each!)
I was craving something sweet and couldn’t convince the hubby to go and pick something up for us. After a quick rummage through the fridge and freezer, I came up with strawberries, sugar, cream cheese and cool whip. I also remembered there were still a couple of boxes of fillo shells in the freezer. I figured I could just wing it and come up with something to satisfy my sweet tooth.
These No Bake, Mini Cheesecake Bites certainly did the trick!
No Bake Mini Cheesecake Bites
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup of sugar
- 1 8 oz package of reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of cool whip lite
- 30 mini fillo shells
1. Chop the strawberries and mix in 1/8 cup of sugar. Set aside in fridge.
2. Beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together, and then mix in the cool whip. Put your helpers to work cleaning the mixing utensils:
3. Using two spoons, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture to the fillo shells.
4. Chill in the fridge for about an hour.
5. Top with the strawberry mixture right before serving
Now, go make some. You’ll love ’em, I promise!!! (Bonus: they are less than 45 calories per mini-cheesecake.)Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: