Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
This Easy 20 Minute White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe simply can’t be beaten on a cold winter’s day, plus what’s better than having a hot dinner on the table in less than 20 minutes?
Easy White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe
Brr, its cold out there!
This arctic blast has me bundling up and (gasp) turning up the heat! (I may at one point have second guessed my shearling boot purchase, but not today!) I am so glad I have all the ingredients needed for this quick and easy White Bean Chicken Chili recipe for tonight…
Do I have to use precooked chicken in this recipe?
Of course not!
To have this white bean chili ready in 20 minutes, I use precooked chicken, but you could easily brown bite-sized pieces of chicken breasts. By cutting the raw chicken into bite sized pieces, your extra cook time will only be about five additional minutes. (Are you looking for more quick and easy recipes? Well, you are in luck, because I have an entire category dedicated to quick and easy recipes!)
We love This Easy Chicken Chili Recipe
The flavors of the chicken, white beans, corn, chilies, spices and tortillas blend together and taste like the chili simmered for hours! My family loved this dish, so be sure to give it a try!
More 20 minute meals you might enjoy:
- Cheesy Penne with Meatballs Recipe (20 Minute Meal)
- 20 Minute Orange Chicken
- BBQ Brisket Stuffed Potatoes
- Easy Southwest Chicken Pizza
- Lemon Ricotta Pasta with Spinach and Red Peppers
Easy White Bean Chicken Chili Recipe can be on the table in 20 minutes. Made with chicken, white beans, corn and green chilies, and tastes like it simmered for hours!
- 2 cups tortilla chips
- cooking oil
- 2 to 3 cups of cooked diced chicken breasts
- 2 15 oz (ish) cans of white beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of frozen sweet corn (thawed)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies
- 1 cup of Monterrey jack cheese
- 1.5 tsp dried ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Over med heat, coat bottom of large soup pot, deep skillet or dutch oven with 1 tbs cooking oil. Add diced cooked chicken, and spices. Saute for a minute or so. (If using raw chicken, saute til chicken is browned.)
- Crush tortilla chips in a ziplock bag.
- Add beans, broth, water, green chiles, corn, cheese and crushed chips to the pot.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for at least 5 minutes (or a few minutes longer if you have the time.) Stir occasionally.
- Serve topped with extra crushed tortilla chips and cheese.