Happy Monday everyone, I’m very excited to be kicking off the Holiday Sewing Tour on my blog this morning! (In case you missed the post the other day, I’m hosting a Holiday Sewing Blog Tour featuring 17 different blog/bloggers. Each day, a different blogger will showcase a fun holiday sewing idea.) At the end of the tour, I will have a link party for everyone (all readers and bloggers) to link up their new holiday sewing projects and will be giving away a new Brother 1034D Serger!
Happy Holiday Sewing!
- My Sewing Machine: SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist
- My Serger: Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger or you can just use Pinking Shears
- Rotary Cutter
- I love my large ruler and large cutting mat, but you may prefer to start of with a smaller Cutting set
- Dritz Dual Purpose Marking Pen and Fray Check
- Ball Point needles
- Singer walking foot or universal walking foot
- Blind hem foot.
- Wonder clips (I didn’t use these in the post, but they are just awesome!