Happy Holidays Everyone! It’s that time of the year again!
I’ve got a very special giveaway for you today…
One lucky winner will receive a new Brother 1034D 3/4 Thread Serger with Differential Feed!
Brother Serger Giveaway
If you’ve been a reader for a while, you know it is my yearly tradition to give away a Brother Serger to a loyal reader at the end of every year.
I have given one away every year since 2013. And this year is no different; I am excited to introduce someone new to the world of serging!
I bought my first serger (the Brother 1034D) for myself back in 2008. I used this serger for about 7 years before I treated myself to an upgrade. (The Juki mo1000.) While I love the serger I am using now (it has air threading!) I am still firmly in the camp that the Brother serger is just about the best bang for the buck when it comes to reliable, entry-level sergers.
(In case you already have a serger, I’ll give the winner the option of the serger or an Oliso TG1600 Pro Plus 1800 Watt SmartIron. (If the iron goes out of stock, I’ll pre-order it for you.)
I’ve got a couple of serger-only projects planned for the next week or so, so stay tuned and fingers crossed I actually get to them before the giveaway is over this time!
Other projects that can be made with just a serger:
- Burrito Style Pillowcase
- Yoga Waistband Leggings
- Girl’s Play shorts (I’ve got a great tutorial on how to sew a blind hem with a serger)
- Faux shearling vest
- Roller Skate Circle Skirt
- Simple Skirt With Contrasting Band (just sew the elastic directly to the skirt instead of creating a casing)
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- You must be 18 and Amazon must ship to your country.
- It appears that this serger can be shipped to over 100 countries, so check this list; if your country is listed, you are eligible to enter.
- If you are outside of the US, you will be responsible for any Customs, Duties & Taxes incurred.
Enter the giveaway via the Rafflecopter Entry below:
If you are getting an error on your mobile device, you may have to try another device or use a PC. (also try this link.)
Don't miss any more posts!
Follow along on:Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!
Official Terms and Conditions
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Brother 1034 Serger Giveaway begins on 12/20/21 at midnight and ends on 12/31/21 at midnight CST .
- The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom/Jamie Sanders. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The sponsor may be reached by email during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS (see above) who are 18 years or older(the \”Entrant\”).
- This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found above.
- Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
- Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within a week after the Promotion Period by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately
- WINNER NOTIFICATION TIMEFRAME after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 3 days of notification. The sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
- Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
About the Author
Jamie Sanders is a wife and mom of 2, located in the heart of Texas. She founded Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom in 2011 as a place to share creative ideas and family friendly recipes. Her work has been featured on Martha Stewart, Woman’s World, HuffPost, TODAY, Pioneer Woman, HGTV, CNET, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo, Oprah Daily, and Redbook, plus many other publications. To date, she had given away just under a million free pdf sewing patterns.