With the way the year has been going, I think we could all use a few new comfort food recipes! This list has soups, stews, casseroles and a few oven baked masterpieces.
Are you ready to feast your eyes on a few amazing comfort food recipes that will hopefully satisfy all your cravings?
If you are in the mood for something warm, cheesy and full of carbs, you’re sure to find something you will love in this list.
Today’s round up of recipes spotlights 10 amazing comfort food recipes to keep you warm and satisfied for the rest of the year!
10 Amazing Comfort Food Recipes :
1 Family Favorite White Chicken Chili Recipe | Chili is the ultimate comfort food, and this white chicken chili recipe is hearty, creamy and full of your favorite Tex-Mex flavors.
2. Slow Cooker Beef Chili Recipe | Another Amazing Chili Recipe, this one is made in the slow cooker and is packed with beef, beans and amazing chili flavors.
3. Slow Cooker Taco Stew | Yum, the flavors of a taco packed into a scrumptious stew!
4. Quick & Easy: Baked Chili Dogs | Do Chili Dogs make your list of comfort foods? If not, you need to add this recipe to your list, (if you can call it a recipe) because chili dogs baked in the oven are not only quick and easy, but will just make your tummy happy.
5. Creamy Mac and Cheese | Wow! I do love Mac and Cheese and this recipe looks so cheesy and amazing!
6. Biscuits and Gravy Egg Casserole | Biscuits – check, sausage – check, gravy – check, eggs – check… You couldn’t ask for more in this delicious egg casserole. And breakfast for dinner? SIGN ME UP!
7. Smothered Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken | This simple oven baked chicken dish takes only 10 minutes of prep and results in this amazing and juicy smothered chicken.
8. 30 Minute Chicken And Rice Casserole | You can never go wrong with a chicken and rice casserole. And this one comes together in just about 30 minutes!
9. Crispy Chicken Parmesan | Chicken Parm is the ultimate comfort food. Pan fried chicken, topped with marinara and cheese, then broiled in the oven, YUM!
10. Baked Ziti | This lightened-up Baked Ziti recipe is a healthier twist on a classic comfort food recipe.
I know I said 10, but here are a few Bonus Comfort Food Recipes:
Let me know if you end up making any of these amazing comfort food recipes!