Low on time, but want to eat healthier? Here are three quick and easy meal ideas using frozen chicken and veggies from Personal Trainer Food (plus a few other fresh ingredients) that will help you create a delicious lunch or dinner in five minutes flat!
This post is sponsored by Personal Trainer Food, but all opinions are my own.
I’ve been struggling to keep up with my healthy eating plan lately. Some of the struggle is due to willpower, which is all on me. But hey, it can be hard to be around treats and not indulge! Other reasons include lack of planning, limited variety and often, I wait too long to eat, and then I am starving and will just eat whatever is in the fridge – low carb/ sugar-free or not!
Personal Trainer Food is a meal plan subscription service that makes it so easy to stay on track. They deliver delicious pre-cooked and flash frozen meals right to your door. All you do is heat and eat! Personal Trainer Food offers proven meal plans for weight loss that are loaded with great tasting food. You simply order online, choosing the best meals for your lifestyle and everything is delivered straight to your door.
It’s a simple way to eat clean and maybe even lose a bit of weight! We’ve all heard that weight loss is 90% what you eat and the convenience of the Personal Trainer Food Meal Delivery Plan make is so much easier to be successful in your healthy eating goals. Your meals will be high in protein, contain good carbs and healthy fats with no heavily-processed foods. You’ll always have a delicious meal in the freezer that can be ready to eat in about 3 minutes.
These meals are very tasty and super easy to take on the go. (Makes your lunch-time meal prep a breeze!)
My first order was the 14-day meal plan, where you can choose any combination of 70 delicious, healthy, fat-burning items from the menu.
Here are a couple of meals that I ate with no alterations:
I tried a little bit of everything and was very pleased with the food. I definitely have a few favorites – like the Dill Bites, Teriyaki Chicken, Meatballs and the Maple Sausage – yum! When I was ordering, I also included several different cuts of chicken as I knew the pre-portioned chicken would be easy to use in some of my favorite quick meals, which I am sharing with you today!
Quick Meal Ideas using Frozen Chicken:
- 1 Personal Trainer Food Rotisserie Chicken breast, thawed and cut into strips
- 2 bags of your favorite Personal Trainer Food veggie blends
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp fresh ginger
- squirt of Sriracha
- Mix the Soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and sriracha together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Coat a frying pan with sesame oil and toss the rest of the ingredients into the pan, stirring around about 4 minutes or so or until everything is heated up. Add sauce mixture to the pan and stir till all ingredients are coated. Enjoy!
Chicken and Avocado Spinach Salad
- 1 package of the Personal Trainer Food Chicken, Diced
- 2 cups raw spinach (I like to use a spinach/kale blend
- 1 boiled egg sliced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Toss all the ingredients into a bowl or plate.
- Smoosh the avocado and egg together and coat all of the greens. It’s delicious, I promise!!
Spicy Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- 1 package of Personal Trainer Food Fajita Chicken
- 3 Romaine or Bibb Lettuce Leaves
- Your favorite taco toppings (I used a bit of red onion, tomato, cheese and cilantro)
- Place the chicken inside the lettuce leaves, top with your toppings and enjoy!
A few more quick meal ideas:
- Teriyaki Chicken served Oriental blend veggies
- Breaded chicken strip cobb salad
- Mozzarella covered meatballs
- Bunless veggie burgers with all the fixin’s
Check out Personal Trainer Food here and let me know what you think!Don't miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: