Do you love fresh sweet corn, pasta and how about bacon? If you said yes to those questions, then I’ve got great recipe For Fettuccine with Fresh Corn Pesto to share with you today!
Fettuccine w/ Bacon, Chicken ad Fresh Corn Pesto Adapted from Taste of Home Magazine
- 12 dry fettuccine
- 6 slices bacon, cooked, torn into small pieces
- 4 cups cooked fresh corn
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt, pepper
- Optional halved cherry tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Saute garlic over medium heat, with a bit of olive oil for 1 minute. Add diced chicken, salt and pepper and saute for another minute or two or until chicken is heated through.
- Add 3 cups of corn, olive oil and parmesan cheese to blender. Blend til smooth.
- Drain pasta, reserving about a cup of the cooking water.
- Add pasta, corn mixture, reserved corn (hold back about 1/4 cup for garnish,) 3/4 of the bacon and chicken to skillet. Toss to combine.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta water, continuing to toss. If more creaminess is needed, add a bit more of the cooking water.
- Top with reserved bacon, corn and sliced tomatoes if desired.
If you like this recipe, pin it please! ==>>
Don’t miss any more posts! You can follow along on Feedly, Bloglovin’, via blogger using the Google Friend Connect widget, your favorite feed reader, or by signing up via email. Just click on one of the icons below: